8. How To Set Up Facebook Ads Manager Account
(NOTE: Easy to use Links, Photos and Screenshots are in the PDF version. Email me at Dave@MyBlueCowMedia.com for that PDF copy. I am happy to send it over.)
In order to run your Facebook Ads, you will first need to set up an Ads Manager Account.
● You will have to provide a credit card for Facebook to keep on file. ○ Be sure to keep track of that card’s expiration date or if it gets too close to its limit.
Facebook will stop ads if they can’t bill you and it takes a few days to get back up and running.
● Click on the link below to start setting up Ads Manager
● You will need to go to payments and add your credit card information.
● Once you have done that you can start creating your Facebook Ads!
How To Run Facebook Ads
Go to Facebook Ads Manager to begin creating Ads.
● Click the Green “+Create” button to get started.